In pursuit of excellence
Vuram’s Center of Excellence can be described as a group of experts in business transformation that help organizations align their expertise, resources around specific domains and achieve industry best performance and value. With a mission to empower businesses to get the most from setting up a CoE, we bring in years of experience in the operational and technology realms to help you in every step of the way in the journey of continuous improvement.
The team is composed of highly-skilled individuals who disseminate product knowledge, best practices and streamline access to technical standards and tools thus enabling self-sufficiency in an organization. Our Center of Excellence division for Appian and Blue Prism can offer a variety of engagement models for low-code and RPA tailored to the organization’s needs.
What we do?
Vuram’s Center of Excellence helps enterprises identify the candidates for automation, estimate the scope of a project, choose the right Appian and BluePrism solution architecture, recommend the right strategy and set up the ideal infrastructure. Our team also helps them with R&D integrations. Here’s a look at our Center of Excellence service offerings:
- BPM fit assessment for a use case
- Project scoping and estimation
- Appian and Blue Prism solution architecture design
- R&D consulting for integrations, components in the Appian and Blue Prism ecosystem
- Process redesign, Health check reviews and performance tuning for existing Appian and Blue Prism applications
- Proof of concept and prototypes development
- Enabling customer development teams on core Appian and Blue Prism skills
- Recommend the right RPA strategy
- Formulating and guiding customers with RPA best practices
- Training teams with skill sets for automation support
- Support organizations scale RPA automations
- Flexible engagement models for architecture, development and design services
- Bootstrap team set-up and work flexibly with clients in a phased manner
- Access to Appian and Blue Prism domain experts backed by infrastructure and quality assurance specialists
- Access to reusable templates, tools and accelerators
- R&D on Emerging technologies
- Create a scalable, secure digital workforce that can be deployed across the entire range of services and processes
- BPM for end-to-end operational efficiency
Benefits of Vuram’s COe
At Vuram, we strive to provide top value to enteprises. Our Center of Excellence (CoE) practice is aligned with the value-first philosophy and makes business enablement a top priority. From Consulting to Training to Support, Vuram’s CoE will work with you to deliver sustainable solutions for your enterprise.
Implement a framework for every stakeholder to interact and share knowledge
Establish and foster growth among employees of different levels
Create a better organizational structure without silo
Streamline operations and drive continuous improvement
Provide support, enforce best practices and impart training to resources
Deliver quality products and services to customers
Scale your transformation vision
A well-established CoE is the accelerator to scale up your organization’s automation journey. Get started today!
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued an emergency temporary standard (ETS) on November 4, 2021, to all private organizations of the US that have more than 100 employees. Per the guidelines, employers must...
Nearly 80% of business operations are governed by contracts. Contracts are an integral part of any business. Whether yours is a budding startup or a large organization, chances are you will be dealing with hundreds of contracts like...
As the federal government and various state governments in the US continue to release new guidelines and updates for workplace safety, organizations face new challenges of aligning the new protocols with employee sentiment for their...
Automation is no more a buzzword, thanks to the recent innovations of automation disruptors that are forcing companies to put on their tech hats. But before adopting an automation strategy what one must know is that, automation is not...
On September 9, 2021, the White House announced a new COVID-19 action plan for employers with 100 or more employees. It’s anticipated that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be issuing a new Emergency...
A reputed US bank was challenged with handling huge volumes of paperwork for processing loan applications. The loan submission process was complex, involving extensive, detailed financial calculations. The disorganized communication...
Irrespective of the type or size of business you have, one aspect that is indubitably central to your enterprise’s functioning is contracts. Contract Management are the cornerstone of every relationship that an enterprise has with its...
Industry analysts predict that the adoption of low code would be higher, where over 60% of applications will be developed on low-code platforms by 2024. And by 2025, the global low-code development platform market will surpass $45...
85% of the reasons for failure to meet customer expectations are related to deficiencies in systems and process… rather than the employee. The role of management is to change the process rather than badgering individuals to do...
With practically zero coding experience required, low-code application development has advanced quickly in recent times, with several enterprises turning away from conventional development approaches. Driving the adoption of low-code...