Chennai | Bengaluru | Trichy
- 2-4 years of UX design experience with experience in UCD ( User Centered Design)
- Intermediate experience in front end development
(Nice to have : Familiarity in BPM Platforms)
- A solid grasp of User-centered design and Usability testing methodologies.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Good understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct user interviews and usability testing
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Design thinking
- A user-centric mindset
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator
- Knowledge in BPM platforms
Published on: 10 March 2021