Chennai | Trichy | Bengaluru
- Managing the client expectations- Stakeholder, Sponsor, Steering Committee Expectations and Relationship Management with customer
- Program Kickoff, create Program Charter, Create Roadmap and Defining Program / Account level standards
- Defining Infrastructure architecture and Sprint 0 plan
- Defining Project schedule plan and project resource requirements
- Periodic Catch-up/status meeting with customer
- Tracking of cost, Effort, Schedule and Risks
- Conduct Technical solution design review to ensure design is aligned with Appian design principles and customer’s long term objectives
- Coordinating with PMO regarding resource additions and releases
- Periodically conduct design reviews of the project to ensure and enforce reusability, framework centric designs and adopting lessons learnt from the customer engagement across the organization
- Handling communication related to contract, resource changes and onsite travel
- SOW preparation, SOW signoff and SOW renewal
- Resolving project internal issues and handling escalations
- Reviewing the timesheet updates by the team
- Communicating the Holiday details to the customer
- Periodic one-to-one catch up with Team Project Lead/Team for project improvements/review individual goals/360 degree feedback
- Periodic career log review of team (Set achievable but challenging targets, provide objective feedback, support improvement,etc)
- Good command over written and oral communications
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects is a plus.
- Provide Status report to the management as well as customers
- Under Graduation in BE / BTech.
- 8+ years of overall experience with at least
- 3-4 years of hands-on development experience (must have)
- 4-5 years in leading a team
- Knowledge in JIRA and well versed in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Nice to have an experience in any BPM platform, ERP space.
- Excellent in Communication, Team Management, Risk Management and Leadership skills.
- Agile/Waterfall Project Management Experience.
- Should be ready to travel (domestic and international, irrespective of the duration).
Published on: 12 April 2021