Chennai | Trichy | Bengaluru
● Lead and guide the development and integration of business solutions inclusive of Infrastructure, Data Architecture, Application/Solution Architecture, Security Architecture, governance, resilience, DRs, etc.
● Establish, adopt, communicate and enforce standards and policies for system documentation, best practices and policies
● Manage, design and support develop solutions following industry best practices and methodologies from an enterprise architectural perspective
● Research and share new trends and best practices within the industry/domain and identify ways to solve business problems. Train and share knowledge with the team
● Collaborate with customer C-level stakeholders and share thought leadership in enterprise architecture by creating and sharing new technology strategies and roadmap
● Participate and contribute time and high quality responses on all pursuit to sales activities, i.e. response on RFT, RFP , customer demonstrations etc.
● Support business development through proactive opportunity identification, proposition development, RFP responses.
● Participate in the Sprint 0 activities of any new project as an Architect and provide guidance to the development team on a scalable solution architecture
● Review projects & provide constructive ideas to improve architectural quality
● Create collaterals for use across projects in terms of design & architectural documentation
● Graduation in BE / BTech / MCA
● Should be a passionate problem solver
● Should have an eye for spotting opportunities to radiate in existing accounts
● Should have the ability to understand the big picture & propose solutions to customers aligning to their long term vision
● Should be technology savvy and have constant thirst for learning new technologies
● Minimum of 10 years experience in the industry with at least 6 years in designing medium to complex web applications and 2 years of architectural experience
Job Description – Technical Architect
● Strong software engineering/development background in Object Oriented Technologies and Relational Databases
● Experience in delivering using Agile.
● Experience of delivering web-based services, ReSTful APIs or complex integrations.
● DevOps experience would be a plus
Published on: 12 Aug 2019