Chennai | Bengaluru | Trichy
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a self-starter who always thrives in learning.
- Be able to adapt quickly to changes, priorities, and conditions, and take initiative.
- Have a passion for understanding business problems and map into technology solutions.
- Have the ability to discuss key industry issues, RPA, AI and other solutions and technical aspects with multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers and IT).
- Have experience with the CRM system and sales process.
- Should be a go-getter and process good abilities to open a conversation/connect with prospects.
- Have experience selling technology to senior executives (at the enterprise level)
- Bring a creative approach to breaking sales barriers
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to source/mine leads from conferences, social media accounts, and others.
- Should initiate meaningful conversations qualifying the leads into prospecting stage
- Should be able to manage the RFP process with minimal help/direction.
- Should be able to provide standard demos on a need basis
- Work with the top management in managing the sales pipeline/process.
- Should be able to scope the customer requirements and provide estimation to the customer.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
- At least 2+ years of expertise selling UiPath and/or Blue Prism RPA. Candidates with this background would be given higher weightage.
- A good understanding of technology, tools and software delivery techniques
- Strong strategic presentation skills.
- Interfacing with existing and potential clients to discuss their needs.
- A commitment and passion to drive Digital transformation in large organizations
- Build relationships with existing customers to continue growth opportunities.
- Prepare complete and professional documentation to help drive the sales process.
- Communicate and work hand-in-hand with internal technical team members.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to drive customer demonstrations.
- Demonstrated capabilities in a tech role prior to pre-sales responsibility is a big plus.
- Should have participated (preferably led) RFP engagements.
- Possess a can-do attitude.
- 5-6 years of overall experience with software related sales and consulting services.
- Willingness to travel for regular customer meetings and events as frequently as needed.
- Based out of Chennai, but, can consider Bangalore location if the candidature is right.
Published on: 10 March 2021