Chennai | Bengaluru | Trichy
- Requirement gathering and analysis in the absence of a Business Analyst.
- Design solutions based on the requirements gathered.
- Design integration requirements with other third-party platforms.
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with ideas/solutions – A key requirement for this role. Prior R&D experience in RPA or Ai would be ideal,but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of UiPath’s best-practice and artifacts.
- Defining architectural & development standards for the project in adherence to Technology and Vuram best practices.
- Preparing the high level & low-level design for the solutions.
- Daily task allocation & management of the development team.
- Performing frequent code reviews & ensuring the quality of the overall delivery.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Presenting demos to the customers.
- Running all major sprint ceremonies.
- Enabling the development team to go to the next level.
- Oversee infrastructure set up in case of On-Premise projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other related fields.
- 5-8 years of relevant (Tech Industry) Industry experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with UiPath technologies.
- Certified Developer experience in Advanced UiPath.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience with other Low Code platforms is a big plus.
- Someone with a solid consulting mindset, who has the ability to lead from the front.
- Flexibility to travel onsite
- Strong communication skills
Published on: 10 March 2021