Job Description –Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst out of our Tampa office, you will receive hands-on training in a modern Business Process Management (BPM) platform and will be working as part of Vuram’s agile development team that provides BPM consulting services to clients across the globe. You will be interacting with customers daily as part of our internal design and development team to help solve their challenging business problems, create innovative solutions, and implement innovative ideas to provide true value to the customer.
Role and Responsibilities:
Business Analysts are mentored by and report to Technical (Senior) Business Analyst team members. They are responsible for:
- Interfacing with the client to discuss all project requirements, concepts and ideas
- Documenting requirements into user stories and ensuring the development team understands the concepts
- Provide timely responses and answers to the development team questions
- Obtain user acceptance testing sign off from the client and conduct sessions if required
- Participate in sprint planning and grooming sessions for each sprint
- Create user interface mockups/concepts for client review
- Work with the Technical BA and development team to ensure backlog items are documented and are ready for timely grooming and estimation
- Document all current state, and future state workflows
- Create training materials for the user-base (as needed)
- 1-3 years of Overall experience with gathering requirements, working on web-based applications, and documenting user stories
Core Competency Requirements:
- Experience to web programming, integration concepts, testing and automation testing
- Knowledge of Mobile, Web & Cloud Technologies
- Nice to have experience in any BPM platform, ERP space
- Having worked on low code platforms will be a plus
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Well versed with JIRA, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good team player.
- English, communication and social skills to interact with a global customer base
- Flexibility to travel
Preferred Competency Requirements:
- Experience in Appian or another BPM tool
- Working knowledge of Networks and OS platforms (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Appian certification
Headquartered in Chennai (India), with offices in the US and Australia, Vuram is a provider of BPM Architecture, Design, Implementation and Support Services. At Vuram, our people are at the heart of our business. Our mission is to support, empower and enable client organizations to realize their BPM vision. We achieve this by actively listening to our clients, understanding their objectives, and proactively offering ideas that stem from our deep expertise and experience in the BPM field. Our unique selling proposition is in keeping things simple and straightforward. This is our way of redefining consulting services.
We care for our employees deeply. It begins with a culture that provides each employee the freedom to bring in and nurture fresh ideas & perspectives combined with strong mentoring support for individual career growth. Each employee has the opportunity to wear multiple hats, take on various responsibilities and receive support from the Vuram ecosystem.
Published on: 12 Aug 2019