Chennai | Bengaluru | Trichy
- Candidate should be able to understand Infrastructure architecture and provide inputs for improvement
- Legacy to Cloud Migration
- Creation/Maintenance of the Virtual Machines in Cloud
- User administration in Cloud , LDAP /SSO
- Hands on experience in to setup VPN between cloud to on premise network
- Understanding of load balancing and High availability
- Proficient in Linux OS /Windows
- Disaster Recovery setup
- Understanding of Amazon services.
- Knowledge in Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure a big plus.
- Knowledge of configuration of auto scaling process
- Understanding of Vmware, Vsphere and Virtualization concepts
- Experience with cloud monitoring and proactive administration (setting up alerts/notification) – a must.
- Clear understanding of security profiles and ability to provision resource requirements securely- a must.
- Prior experience in DevOps is preferred.
- Ability to price/compare cloud vs. on-prem infrastructure and services and make recommendations accordingly.
- Familiarity of Cloud Services such as Cloud DB, Cloud ETL, Ai services etc – a big plus
- Quick learner – Ability to pick up new technologies (RPA, Appian and Devops technologies etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good to have training/certification on Cloud based technologies
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect—associate
- AWS Certified Developer—associate
- Openstack administrator
- In place of AWS Certification, the equivalent Azure or GC certification can also be considered
Published on: 10 March 2021